- Guide to Welcoming Families: an explanation of the initiative along with educational materials including lesson programs and plans, teaching aids ideas, pathway ideas and off-court administration sections.
- Off-Court Tennis Practice: Tennis activities to practice away from class. Over 50 activities that can be done in a driveway or basement.
- Drills for Juniors and Adults: Over 150 drills and games for teachers to use.
- Beginner Teaching Model: An overview or six models and lesson plans.
- Play Tennis Fast Model including Instant Tennis: Six (1-hour) sessions using shorter courts and ROG balls that has people playing tennis in the first session.
- Instant Tennis: 1-hour session for beginner players to learn and play instantly.
- Why Tennis and the Health Benefits of Tennis.
Health Benefits of Tennis - 34 Reasons to Play Tennis
- Health & Fitness - Adding years to your life, and life to your years
- Guide to Welcoming Families PDF, 418 Kb
- Off-Court Tennis Practice PDF, 58 Kb
- Drills for Junior and Adults PDF, 469 Kb
- Beginner Teaching Model PDF, 193 Kb
- Play Tennis Fast Model PDF, 269 Kb
- Instant Tennis PDF, 224 Kb
- Why Tennis? PDF, 272 Kb
- Health Benefits of Tennis - 34 Reasons to Play Tennis PDF, 497 Kb
- Health & Fitness - Adding years to your life, and life to your years PDF, 6766 Kb